Lazy G Club-Only Competition
updated for 2024
Each year, the club collaborates with local brewery Lazy G to put on a competition. Club members enter beers for a chance to have it brewed and served at Lazy G. Additionally, the beer will be entered in the Pro-Am competition at the Great American Beer Festival!
- Entries will be Judged as American-Style Pale Ale, according to the BA guidelines
- Open to active members of both the American Homebrewers Association and the Whiskey Row Brew Club (both, not one or the other).
- For each beer entered, submit two twelve-ounce crown cap bottles, with no labels or cap markings with entry labels rubber-banded to the bottle.
- Recipe sheets included for all entries, must include name and AHA member number.
- Entries due April 18, 2024 at the general meeting, or as arranged
- When designing your recipe be mindful that Lazy G has to sell 5-10 barrels of the beer.